FREE SHIPPING FOR $40+ ORDERS
Jasper+Black specializes in functional trend-forward branded and private label products for the paper, gift, and organizational categories. We are strategic brand, product development, and sourcing experts supported by a global supply chain serving retailers, brands, and distributors.
STRATEGIC BRAND-RIGHT PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT & SOURCING
- Applying brand expertise from CPG, gift and licensing sectors, we assess your unique proposition to collaborate with you on product needs, design and a rationalized assortment. We believe every tangible product that bears your brand should be useful, “retail-quality,” and thoughtfully designed to reflect your unique equity.
- Experienced at developing branded, promotional and private label product for distinguished brands including The Container Store and J. Crew, among others, we focus on delivering desirable, useful, trend-right products that end users desire.
- Our global supply chain and sourcing capabilities extend to partners here in the US, as well as China, Vietnam, India and beyond. We develop product from idea/design through manufacturing and final delivery.
- High compliance scores demonstrate our expertise at managing complex vendor compliance and risk management and the ability to be adept and adaptive to requirements such as factory audits, specialized packaging, EDI, transportation routing, billing and more.
PAPER CATEGORY EXPERTISE & BEYOND
- We excel at designing and sourcing paper-based printed items including notebooks, diaries, pads, filing, stickers, sticky notes, desktop organization, and gift packaging including bags, wrap, boxes, tags and ribbon. Known for our speed and color management expertise, we also offer international print brokerage for customers supplying their own print-ready items.
- Our FSC® certification supports the growth of responsible forestry practices. The FSC® marks on finished product conveys to your end users your organization’s commitment to responsible sourcing.
Not limited to just paper, we have experience sourcing complementary categories including small cut and sew accessories (luggage tags, card cases, bags, etc.), writing instruments, cork and dry-erase boards, and functional metals and plastics.
- Retailers include Container Store, Meijer, Crate & Barrel, Solutions, Gilt, Pottery Barn Teen, Neiman Marcus, Nordstrom, Zulily, MoMA, Anthropologie, Penguin, Urban Outfitters, American Eagle, etc.
- Brand/Promotional include Stuart Weitzman, Clos du Bois, Rembrandt Toothpaste, Michael Stars, Ritz Carlton, General Mills, Paramount, Metropolitan Museum, etc.
Jasper+Black is certified by:
FSC® certified by Preferred by Nature (formerly NEPCon), FSC® License FSC®-C131525.
LGBTe by the National Gay and Lesbian Chamber of Commerce, certificate #10725.
Jeremy Black, Managing Partner, grew up in the book and gift business and has 20+ years of professional experience in retail merchandising, marketing, product development and licensing across multiple categories including stationery, art supplies, books, and giftware in mass and mid-tier retail channels. Prior to Jasper+Black, Jeremy was with a top 125 global licensing company and managed over 200 licenses in stationery, gift, and home textiles categories and consulted for a range of retail and manufacturing clients.
DyShaun Muhammad, Partner, is Chief Marketing Officer of Salad and Go, a high-growth Phoenix-based drive-thru concept on a mission to make fresh, nutritious food convenient and affordable for all. Prior to joining Salad and Go, DyShaun served as Global Head of Brand Marketing for Uber Eats at Uber Technologies where he directed global brand strategy and integrated marketing campaign platforms, leading the brand through multiple years of triple digit growth and international expansion. A diversified brand builder, he spent several years at Epsilon Agency (later acquired by Publicis) as SVP of the Target/Drug channel shopper marketing practice and senior lead for teams servicing clients such as Georgia-Pacific and Johnson & Johnson. Prior to Epsilon he spent over a decade as a marketing leader at General Mills overseeing equities such as Betty Crocker, Green Giant, Totino’s Pizza and Bisquick.
To learn more about how we can help you with your private label and promotional product needs, please contact us.