FREE SHIPPING FOR $40+ ORDERS
Pragmatic manufacturing, product development, and sales+marketing expertise for progressive brands and retailers.
Maker, collaborator, and consultative partner - Jasper+Black is a nimble manufacturing, product development, and advisory firm bringing creative products to life and supporting innovative companies with sales, marketing and advisory support since 2007. J+B operates across three lines of work:
- Consumer Product Manufacturing: Designer and maker of functional trend-forward products for the stationery, gift, office, and home organization categories sold through direct-to-consumer and retail channels.
- Custom Development and Sourcing: Collaborative partner serving brands and retailers by developing, sourcing, and manufacturing retail-quality branded, private label and promotional items thoughtfully designed to meet complex merchandising, logistical, and compliance requirements. Specialized expertise in complex color management, paper-based products, injection molding, and domestic/global socially responsible sourcing.
- Strategic Sales+Marketing Enablement: Delivering thought partnership and contract project management services for progressive companies to enable sales and brand growth. Specialized expertise in ecommerce deployment, brand/marketing strategy, sales planning, customer service deployment, and trade show activation.
- American Eagle, Anthropologie, Clos du Bois, Container Store, Crate & Barrel, General Mills, Gilt, Meijer, Metropolitan Museum, Michael Stars, MoMA, Neiman Marcus, Nordstrom, Paramount, Penguin, Pottery Barn Teen, Rembrandt Toothpaste, Ritz Carlton, Solutions, Stuart Weitzman, Urban Outfitters, Zulily, and numerous SMB client partners.
- Jasper+Black is certified as LGBTe by the National Gay and Lesbian Chamber of Commerce, certificate #10725.
Jeremy Black, Managing Partner, grew up in the book and gift business and has 20+ years of professional experience in retail merchandising, marketing, product development and licensing across multiple categories including stationery, art supplies, books, and giftware in mass and mid-tier retail channels. Prior to Jasper+Black, Jeremy was with a top 125 global licensing company and managed over 200 licenses in stationery, gift, and home textiles categories and consulted for a range of retail and manufacturing clients. His superpower is helping people and businesses bring order to chaos by surfacing and bringing to life thoughtfully designed, but simple solutions that get the job done. LinkedIn.
DyShaun Muhammad, Partner, is a global marketing executive and brand builder with over 20+ years of leadership in the consumer goods and technology sectors. He has served as Chief Marketing Officer of Salad and Go (a high-growth Phoenix-based drive-thru concept), Global Head of Brand Marketing for Uber Eats and SVP of the Target/Drug channel shopper marketing practice at Epsilon Agency. Prior to Epsilon he spent over a decade as a marketing leader at General Mills overseeing brands such as Betty Crocker, Green Giant, Totino’s Pizza and Bisquick. With a passion for food and cooking, he loves helping our customers tame the clutter in their kitchen pantries and drawers. LinkedIn.
Get in touch